terça-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2017

Um relato pessoal sobre Dança!

Do you know the feeling of jumping from a high place?I will try to describe,  for just a second your feet are out to the ground, your body is in the air and your breathing stop for a few moments .... Dancing is to live a jump with every gesture!


I started to dancing when I was thirteen years old for one reason because my mother ask me for do it and dance wasn’t something big, I was the new girl in my church I wanted make part of them… At the time I never realise how much would I  love dance more than that how much I wanted be doing this to praise Jesus.
Long time passed and I’m twenty-two now, during all this time I learned a lot about dance steps, how to express a song with your body, how to make people feel the music through your eyes, but more than that I learned how much is important to be conect with your dance group, because when you are conect with every one a tune happens and it is brilliant for the eyes of the public… But be connected with your group it’s not an easy task, sometimes is a difficult mission, you are around to different people with different ideas, different than you have, but in some point if all this people have  the same paixon for dance, the same love dance for praising jesus and the commitment to dance…
This is exactly what happened with the group I participated in the last 3 years,  At the beginning we were so strangers, for be clear  we don’t talk with other  or respect the other wish,   we were two groups in one. We just copied steps but not live them, not living the principle praise God what is more than dance, long time passed and with a lot of meetings letter we decide to take a important decision, we can make work and  give to the other a chance to forgiveness and respect or we closed the group and never dance together again...Of course we decide to understand the proposit of our dance and see the others through  Jesus eyes and after that decision was take it wasn't  easy but really worth it,  we grow, we are more mature I am more mature, I can see our progress, of course nothing that could be happening without Jesus and if wasn't about him!  
We learn to understand, help, cooperation and Overcome all the Obstacles, making the spread of “the good news” through our dance reached the eyes and ears of everyone when they see us not just because we show  beauty dance, but because we are so close that everybody can notice our purpose! (I missed be with they, talk during the ensaios* preparations= dance rehearsal  and be part of to something important for me… dance and dance for Jesus and do that whit they)


Today the Group “Diante do Rei” …  For a just a second feets are off the ground, their bodies are being in the air and we feel our breathing Stop for an instant, together we Dance for Jesus!!!


ps. I never write about some subject so quick.  




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário